Algonquin, IL 60102-60156
Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Always Air Inc. is proud to serve the Algonquin community!We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs with over 30 years of experience. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all make and models.
Please call us today at 847-722-7761 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
We offer the following in Algonquin, IL:
- Algonquin Emergency Service
- Algonquin New Air Conditioner Sales
- Algonquin Air Conditioner Installation
- Algonquin Air Conditioning Replacement
- Algonquin High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Algonquin Air Conditioner Parts
- Algonquin Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Algonquin Air Conditioner Repair
- Algonquin Emergency Service
- Algonquin New Gas Furnace Sales
- Algonquin New Oil Furnace Sales
- Algonquin New Heat Pump Sales
- Algonquin New Boiler Sales
- Algonquin Furnace Installation
- Algonquin Heat Pump Installation
- Algonquin Boiler Installation
- Algonquin Furnace Replacement
- Algonquin Heat Pump Replacement
- Algonquin Boiler Replacement
- Algonquin Furnace Repair
- Algonquin Heat Pump Repair
- Algonquin Boiler Repair
- Algonquin Furnace Parts
- Algonquin Heat Pump Parts
- Algonquin Boiler Parts
- Algonquin Heating Maintenance Contracts
About Algonquin, IL - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Algonquin is a rapidly growing suburb located 47 miles northwest of Chicago, with a current population of just over 30,000. The area is rampant with beautiful and in some places, very steep hills. Such terrain lent itself wonderfully in the early 1900’s to the once popular Algonquin Hill Climbs, where cars attempted to climb two of the hills for a chance of earning the Algonquin Cup Award. Recreation today includes shopping in the Old Town District, or partaking in any one of the many dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities, including those found in abundance along the Randall Road Corridor. The Events and Recreation Division is committed to enhancing the solid sense of community that exists in Algonquin with its offerings of cultural, recreational, and wellness activities. Nature lovers will relish in the 21 Parks meticulously presented and maintained, and/or the scenic waterways offered about the town. Year Round use of the waterways, and most especially the Fox River which runs through the center of the village, can be found in activities such as fishing, boating, swimming, or ice skating, just to name a few. Algonquin’s Public Art Work Program serves to culturally enhance the community, as various pieces of artwork are displayed and rotated throughout the year in the most public places of the village. One of the largest Polish suburbs of Chicago, Algonquin along with Saint Margaret Mary’s Church is proud to host the annual Polish-American Fest.
The weather in Algonquin is seasonal with the coldest months being in January and December, and the warmest month falling in mid-year July.