Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Always Air Inc. is proud to serve the Lake Zurich community!We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs with over 30 years of experience. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all make and models.
Please call us today at 847-722-7761 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
We offer the following in Lake Zurich, IL:
- Lake Zurich Emergency Service
- Lake Zurich New Air Conditioner Sales
- Lake Zurich Air Conditioner Installation
- Lake Zurich Air Conditioning Replacement
- Lake Zurich High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Lake Zurich Air Conditioner Parts
- Lake Zurich Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Lake Zurich Air Conditioner Repair
- Lake Zurich Emergency Service
- Lake Zurich New Gas Furnace Sales
- Lake Zurich New Oil Furnace Sales
- Lake Zurich New Heat Pump Sales
- Lake Zurich New Boiler Sales
- Lake Zurich Furnace Installation
- Lake Zurich Heat Pump Installation
- Lake Zurich Boiler Installation
- Lake Zurich Furnace Replacement
- Lake Zurich Heat Pump Replacement
- Lake Zurich Boiler Replacement
- Lake Zurich Furnace Repair
- Lake Zurich Heat Pump Repair
- Lake Zurich Boiler Repair
- Lake Zurich Furnace Parts
- Lake Zurich Heat Pump Parts
- Lake Zurich Boiler Parts
- Lake Zurich Heating Maintenance Contracts
About Lake Zurich, IL - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
The Village of Lake Zurich, with a population of just over 19,000 is located in southwestern Lake County, approximately 37 miles from downtown Chicago. Back when highways first came into existence, The Village of Lake Zurich became a popular resort town. Today Lake Zurich is still appealing because of its waterfront location, but now serves as a place where people stay as permanent residents. The Lake Zurich Parks and Recreation Department maintains 32 public park facilities, 2 beaches, and various playgrounds, athletic fields, and nature paths for the enjoyment of its residents. There are, of course, many water-related activities residents can participate in too, from kayaking, canoeing, and boating, to swimming and beyond. Boutique shopping at local small businesses such as Sunshine Daydream can be found, as well as specialty grocery shopping offered at places like Trader Joe's, and traditional shopping spots such as Costco remain oft frequented as well. Residents and visitors with a sweet tooth will enjoy visiting the local Fannie May Candy Store. For those who appreciate drawing and/or painting, the Main Street Art Center offers open studios, displays, and learning opportunities for the both budding and accomplished artists. Students can obtain a quality education through one of the few area private schools or via the highly touted School District 95 public school system. Lake Zurich High School boasts notable alumni, NFL player Anthony Castonzo.
The weather in Lake Zurich is seasonal with the coldest months being in January and December, and the warmest month falling in mid-year July.